Tuesday, May 31, 2016

My Desire to Serve

Not a lot of people would know this, but the main reason why I have a desire to serve a mission is to better prepare myself for a future family. Growing up in a home where the spirit was hard to feel taught me the importance of having a Christ-centered home. From observations as a little girl, the atmosphere from a family where both parents served always felt a bit more uplifting from families where only one parent or no parents served. I want to make sure I fulfill my duty to become the best daughter/sister/friend/companion/future wife and mother that I know I can become. Not only do I have a desire to bring those closer to Christ but to also serve with all my heart, might, mind, and strength; gaining all the knowledge that Heavenly Father would have me know. I have felt much joy and happiness in this gospel and am extremely excited to share it with those around me -now and wherever the Lord sends me!



No comments:

Post a Comment